RFC for well-known admin email addresses?

  • From: Eric Kozowski
  • Date: Thu Jun 05 13:18:32 1997

Can someone point me to the RFC (I think there was one) that outlined
the "well-known" admin email addresses (i.e. noc@, abuse@, security@, etc.)

I did an AltaVista search and a WAIS RFC search @ InterNIC, but couldn't
find anything.

I know something like this exists......

--
Eric Kozowski              VP Internet Services
eric@structured.net        Structured Network Systems, Inc.