NANOG

  • From: Greg Skouby
  • Date: Tue Jun 03 22:31:57 1997

Hello. I am currently in Tampa for the NANOG meeting. After a very lengthy
and frustrating conversation with the lady at the desk it was determined
that I could not stay at the Hyatt because I am under 21 and they will not
let me check in. This was not a problem at the San Francisco meeting nor
at Ann Arbor.  Is there something that can be done, some strings to be
pulled?