Information re: Cyberpromo

  • From: Martin J. Hannigan
  • Date: Mon Jun 02 08:31:24 1997

Can someone verify that this is the interface facing cyberpromo
from AGIS?

I called AGIS' NOC and they refused to tell me, so I want to make
sure I'm cutting just them...

 a0.1.philadelphia1.agis.net (206.185.158.237)

Regards,

--
Martin Hannigan	(hannigan@firefly.net)	     Voice: 617.528.1099
Firefly Network, Inc. - Network Operations