Re: Root Nameserver Changes

  • From: George Herbert
  • Date: Tue May 20 15:48:30 1997

Please name any software that supports that concept, and any
ISPs or end user organizations that are using the concept.

It has to exist to exist, and as far as I can tell it is only
a theory with no working code.

-george william herbert
gherbert@crl.com
Disclaimer: I do not speak for crl.com, I don't even work there.