RE: 252 Active TLDs

  • From: Vadim Antonov
  • Date: Wed Mar 26 21:36:28 1997

Jim Fleming <JimFleming@unety.net> wrote:

On Wednesday, March 26, 1997 6:58 PM, Vadim Antonov[SMTP:avg@pluris.com] wrote:
@ I want to register TLD .XXX with eDNS.  What should i do
@ about it?
@

>If you want to register in the .XXX Top Level Domain
>then you need to visit the registry just as you would
>with the InterNIC. Here are some of the operational
>registries:

Nah, you don't understand.  Somebody have already taken
.XXX.  I suppose that claim is illegitimate, and the rights to
that TLD belong to me.  You see, i own the trademark XXX (cyrillic
HA-HA-HA), valid in Russian Federation.

Now, would you please hand me rights to dispose the TLD .XXX as
i see fit?

--vadim