Frustrating...

  • From: Steven_M._Riley
  • Date: Fri Mar 21 15:33:33 1997

Can we get back to the good stuff, please? I joined this list because it
seemed like a great place to learn some the thorny technical stuff that
keeps the Internet going. Now all I get all day are mails from people
complaining about this and that and the other thing. I've given up reading
the "Domain rant" thread -- I just delete them all. I miss the technical
stuff.