Re: Domain Rant.

  • From: Rudy Amid
  • Date: Thu Mar 20 22:26:19 1997

Len,

So why do you have a domain name if you can't "afford it"?  Don't
tell me you can't afford paying $50/year?  That's a year!  If you've
been spending all of your money every month and thinks that's expensive,
then perhaps you're not meant to be on the internet.

---
Rudy Amid (rudy@hcl.com), Systems "I'm IT!" Administrator     NB: IMHO!
"   Canada. M2H 2W1. 416-496-2200 Fax 496-2207 [URL] http://www.hcl.com  |
PGP key fingerprint is on my home page at http://www.warped.com/~radix  \_)