GRIDNET wake up

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Sun Mar 16 07:36:54 1997

Dear GridNet:

Mail to the contacts in your whois data bounces.  So we will make this a
public plea:

  o Fix your whois data.

  o Please stop the SNMP probes from 206.80.163.6 to our routers.  As they
    get no data as you do not know our community string, the continual
    repition could be interpreted as a denial attack.

rady