Re: Blacklist of spammers?

  • From: Paul A Vixie
  • Date: Thu Mar 13 22:50:58 1997

> See http://www.vix.com/spam/

With all due respect, yes, please do look at the above page since it contains
the best information I know of for how to promote responsible internet
commerce.  However, the blackhole list (not blacklist) is not described
there since that's Scott Mueller's page and the blackhole list is my personal
project.

If you want a real time BGP4 feed of nets that I personally blackhole on my
own exit gateway, along with instructions on how to set up Cisco route-maps
so that you blackhole these nets locally (rather than sending them to me),
then send me some e-mail and ask.  There's an indemnification agreement that
you and your management have to sign, and the blackhole feed is free.