Re: Class "B" forsale (fwd)

  • From: Brett L. Hawn
  • Date: Mon Mar 10 16:26:49 1997

On Mon, 10 Mar 1997, Kim Hubbard wrote:

> Yes, I know many (David and Geoff:-)) are probably calling me Pollyanna
> right about now and it is true that most companies won't return it
> if they think they can sell it.  But I think having a procedure in
> place to at least begin reclaiming addresses from those organizations
> that are no longer in business can only help matters.
>
> Kim

So tell me, what exactly is stopping you from doing so and why wasn't this
started one hell of a long time ago? Or are we just hearing more of the
typical rhetoric we've come to expect from the Nic.

[-]                Brett L. Hawn (blh @ nol dot net)                       [-]
[-]                Networks On-Line - Houston, Texas                       [-]
[-]                           713-467-7100                                 [-]