RE: Cayman Island Scenarios

  • From: Todd Graham Lewis
  • Date: Mon Mar 10 13:23:33 1997

On Mon, 10 Mar 1997, Jim Fleming wrote:

> Companies should probably make sure they "own" their assets...

And commentators should probably make sure they "have" a clue...

Reorganizing my machine this weekend, I seem to have lost my .procmailrc
with the nice (*Flemming > /dev/null) line in it.  Would someone mind
reposting it, or sending it via private mail?

__
Todd Graham Lewis          MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.com