Re: Class "B" forsale (fwd)

  • From: Brett L. Hawn
  • Date: Sat Mar 08 19:42:18 1997

As I see it, I don't think the Nic really has a choice in the matter.

On Sat, 8 Mar 1997, Len Rose wrote:

> I remember going through hell writing the justification for this network.
> I didn't know the NIC would allow sale of address space.
>
> Len

[-]                Brett L. Hawn (blh @ nol dot net)                       [-]
[-]                Networks On-Line - Houston, Texas                       [-]
[-]                           713-467-7100                                 [-]