Remote Operations question

  • From: Rodney Joffe
  • Date: Sat Mar 08 18:43:25 1997

Is anyone using any kind of out of band controlled power system that
will support remote power cycling of multiple devices with high power
ratings? I'd like to be able to cycle individual components in our racks
at NAPs (especially MAE E!) including 7513s.  All the devices we've
found are limited to 15 amps total. I think a 7513 requires 20amps on
its own.

Thanks

Rodney Joffe
Genuity Inc., a Bechtel company