Re: Push's Tutorial -Reply

  • From: neal castagnoli
  • Date: Mon Mar 03 14:09:31 1997

The subject is that content providers should pay for "free" ISPs.

My attitude is that there are lots of consumers out there that haven't
figured out that they need to pay for services.  The reason is the
government has subsidized the Internet, and it has a "free" aura
associated with it.  The end result is advertising, which I hate.

I personally would rather pay for no advertising than have "free"
programming, and until the masses really adopt the interet, I'd bet that a
lot of people agree.

  --Neal