Re: The Big Squeeze

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Sun Mar 02 15:04:16 1997

On Sun, 2 Mar 1997, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Never said it wasn't a fact a life, just that it's a painful
> one... And a disruptive one. Imagine the heartburn if a group with
> simply one ClassB was required to totally renumber to another...

When I was a contractor for USPS, we had to runumber large chunks of
class A space. Yes it was a MAJOR pain, but we did it.

Nathan Stratton                                President, NetRail,Inc.
Phone   (888)NetRail                           NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (404)522-1939                          230 Peachtree Suite 500
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Atlanta, GA 30303
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."           Matthew 6:34