more to add to the list

  • From: Sarah Noelle Pratt Ferguson
  • Date: Sun Mar 02 07:18:30 1997

Greetings.

My apologies, I don't know if this is appropriate
or not.  I read vix.com/spam, and didn't see
how to report rogue sites.

I've gotten spam from worldnet.att.com four times in the
last four days.

I've received no response from postmaster, and any mail
I send back to the site says that the mailbox is full,
so the message won't be delivered.

So, in future, how do I report a rogue site?  Should
I simply mail scott mueller?

Have fun.
-s-