Re: Big providers use NAT to squeeze little ISPs

  • From: Karl Denninger
  • Date: Wed Feb 26 20:37:27 1997

Keep the ad-hominen and invective out of the discussion.

I will return to talk about this when you have restarted your question with
an understanding of the above.

Karl Denninger (karl@MCS.Net)| MCSNet - The Finest Internet Connectivity
http://www.mcs.net/~karl     | T1's from $600 monthly to FULL DS-3 Service
			     | 99 Analog numbers, 77 ISDN, Web servers $75/mo
Voice: [+1 312 803-MCS1 x219]| Email to "info@mcs.net" WWW: http://www.mcs.net/
Fax:   [+1 312 803-4929]     | 2 FULL DS-3 Internet links; 400Mbps B/W Internal