Re: optimal web service (Re: BGP announcements and small providers )

  • From: Fritz Mueller
  • Date: Wed Feb 26 19:50:02 1997

Check our web site www.keynote.com.  We will be
introducing Internet/Intranet quality
measurement software at Internet World in a
couple of weeks.  We have been beta testing for
several months.

--- On Wed, 26 Feb 1997 15:38:36 -0800  "Joseph
C. Pistritto" <jcp@pointcast.com> wrote:

 We are
> looking for "more automatic" ways of doing
this, if people know of pointers
> to good "network quality measurement" stuff,
point me at 'em.

---------------End of Original

Fritz Mueller, Product Manager
fritz@keynote.com>
Date: 02/26/97    Time: 16:27:37
http://www.keynote.com
Keynote Systems, San Mateo, CA 415-524-3013
********* Internet Quality of Service **********