Re: FW: Behind the scenes...

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Sat Feb 22 16:44:56 1997
On 22 Feb 1997, Kim Culhan wrote:

> > helped to create the Internet. In my opinion, this is
> > partly because a few individuals have been allowed to
> > rise to positions of visibility and power without the
> > normal checks and balances that are present in a
> > democracy.
>
> Care to name these people ?

Paul Vixie and Sean Doran are two notable examples. Actually, I'm
scratching my head trying to figure out if there is some way to apply the
same model to real-world governance :-)

Note that the reply-to is set to com-priv@lists.psi.com

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: michael@memra.com