Spam Haters list

  • From: Brett L. Hawn
  • Date: Sat Feb 22 11:52:08 1997

Since I offered, I've done so... I just finished up setting up the
'spamhaters' list here at nol.net, it is private, requires owner approval
for subscriptions/submissions and requires confirmation from the subscriber
themselves. If you would like to join the list please email
spamhaters-request@nol.net.

[-]                Brett L. Hawn (blh @ nol dot net)                       [-]
[-]                Networks On-Line - Houston, Texas                       [-]
[-]                           713-467-7100                                 [-]