Re: BGP4 tutorial slides

  • From: Stan Barber
  • Date: Fri Feb 21 02:19:41 1997

> > The BGP Tutorial Slides are now on line at this URL:
> > http://www.academ.com/nanog/feb1997/BGPTutorial/index.htm
>
> I see Paul's last name has become "Furguson" on that page :-)
>
> Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, sthaug@nethelp.no

Fixed. Also, the index page is now up and will be filled in over the course
of the next couple of weeks.

http://www.academ.com/nanog/feb1997

The welcome stuff is up.

--
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob@academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob