RE: Just got on this thing (perhaps very belatedly) - root server trouble?

  • From: Racer X
  • Date: Wed Feb 19 19:04:42 1997

On Tue, 18 Feb 1997, Jim Fleming wrote:

> Wait a minute....please completely read the following
> before you start calling people idiots....
>
> @@@@ http://rs.internic.net/nic-support/nicnews/feb97/registry.html
>
> "What It Means To Be a Registry"

Wah, wah, wah.  How hard they've worked to overcome challenges and how
they've accepted the responsibility for... Bleah.  This sounds like a
prospectus or something.  How can they make maintaining a database this
difficult?  It's like InterNIC is *trying* to mess things up.

shag

Judd Bourgeois          PGP key ID 0xEDC21CA1
shagboy@world.std.com   25DDE4AF C5AFEF51 6905DC77 360F0387
To all my friends - It's not the end
The earth has not swallowed me yet - 311, "Freak Out"