Re: Just got on this thing (perhaps very belatedly) - root server trouble?

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Tue Feb 18 20:47:40 1997

On Tue, 18 Feb 1997, Karl Denninger wrote:

> Folks, we run the network (this *IS* NANOG, right? :-)  Let's start actually
> running it for a change... DNS is one of those things that we ought to be
> able to do right, and do in an open and competitive format.

Seems to me that we on NANOG are concerned with mostly issues that fall at
layers 2-4. You are talking about things like competition that really are
only marginally related to most people on NANOG.

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: michael@memra.com