Re: root server update

  • From: Matthew Kaufman
  • Date: Fri Feb 14 19:13:34 1997

Randy,

I suspect it would help some of us small incompetent ISPs if you could
provide a pointer to where *you* would have successfully found the NOC
phone number. That way we could all deal with problems right away without
adding more traffic to this list, and we could add this to one of these
"how to be an ISP" FAQs, too.

-matthew kaufman
 matthew@scruz.net

Original message <m0vvShi-0007zZC@rip.psg.com>