whoops

  • From: Brett L. Hawn
  • Date: Thu Feb 13 23:55:01 1997

Apparently my posting was a wee bit premature, my 'source' hadn't set up the
test domains yet. I would wait until morning to try them out as he's going
to get them done tonight.

[-]                Brett L. Hawn (blh @ nol dot net)                       [-]
[-]                Networks On-Line - Houston, Texas                       [-]
[-]                           713-467-7100                                 [-]