A note to the Spam Chasers

  • From: ALAN DORN HETZEL JR
  • Date: Wed Feb 12 17:13:12 1997

An open later to all Spam Chasers:

Please take care that you don't harm innocent bystanders.

There are some real impolite folks running softcell.NET , and
they really seem to deserve a blackhole.

I have a poor, unlucky customer who inhabits softcell.COM .

They are not in ANY WAY related to softcell.NET , but they,
and we with them, keep getting blasted by people mad at softcell.NET.

As an operational note, if you are trying to deal with SPAM from
softcell.NET, please don't nuke softcell.COM, atlanta.com, atlanta.net,
or ME in the process.

Thanks!

Dorn Hetzel