North American Network Operators Group|
Date Prev | Date Next |
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Author Index |
Re: RFC1918 conformance
- From: Tony Bates
- Date: Tue Feb 11 13:20:25 1997
Andrew Partan <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
* They sure look reserved to me:
* note% whois RESERVED
* IANA (RESERVED-1) RESERVED 0.0.
* IANA (RESERVED-3) RESERVED 128.0.
* IANA (RESERVED-4) RESERVED 191.255.
* IANA (RESERVED-5) RESERVED 223.255.25
* IANA (RESERVED-7) Reserved 184.108.40.206 - 95.0.
* IANA (RESERVED-8) Reserved 220.127.116.11 - 126.0.
* Actually it looks like I should add the top 1/2 of the old A space as well.
This would be good as I report each week in my report possible bogus
routes but no one seems to care to filter (or fix this). Today it says:
*** Bogus 18.104.22.168/16 from AS1849
*** Bogus 22.214.171.124/16 from AS1849
*** Bogus 126.96.36.199 from AS4747
*** Bogus 188.8.131.52/24 from AS3249
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -