Re: Alpha test of MAE filtering capability

  • From: Tony Li
  • Date: Fri Jan 31 19:06:40 1997

   Entirely agreed.  On the other hand I have what is turning out to be a
   unique (here) point of view about this.  I don't want to prevent this
   kind of theft -- I want to discover it, and remove perpetrators from any
   IXP where they try it.  I don't want to block it.  I want to ensure that
   it is never tried twice.  I appear to be in the minority wrt this view.

Locks keep honest people honest.

Tony