Re: LAST CALL

  • From: MAEMURA Akinori
  • Date: Fri Jan 31 04:50:53 1997

Hi,

  I want to attend this NANOG meeting but it isn't fixed
whether I can attend or not.

Now,
  1)	register now and cancel if I can't attend
  2)	I can register after 31th
  3)	I have to register today and can't cancel if I can't attend

Which of above is correct?

Regards,

-----
MAEMURA Akinori
	Network Engineer,
	C&C Internet Service  mesh,  NEC Corporation, JAPAN
	maemura@mesh.ad.jp,  maemura@mms.mt.nec.co.jp

 :|
 :| For the February 10 & 11 NANOG Meeting held in San Francisco. Last day for
 :| registration is Friday, January 31.  To advoid delays at the meeting please
 :| send in form of payment ASAP. Thanks
 :|   Pam Ciesla
 :|