Re: comprehensive DNS scans from dao.andromedia.com

  • From: Scott Call
  • Date: Wed Jan 29 13:43:44 1997

Just in case anyone misunderstands the posting I just made (at least one
person already has):

	I have no association with Andromedia.  I only posted the info because
people seemed curious about it.  I only mentioned getting the trial
version (and I re-read my post and I do apologize for the wording)  to
see if that was what was causing the scans.

-Scott Call
CCnet, Inc
--