IP Filtering / CIDR Block Size / SprintLink

  • From: McLeodUSA
  • Date: Mon Jan 27 12:21:01 1997

Who, in addition to SprintLink, is currently implementing IP
filtering based on CIDR block size (/19)?  And where can I go
to learn more about this issue?

I've read the "Q&A conducted by Christy Hudgins-Bonafield with
Alecia Cooper, group manager SprintLink product management." at
http://techweb.cmp.com/nc/online/sprint.html  but couldn't seem
to find much on what other carriers are doing.

Thanks.

Tim Nemec
McLeodUSA