peering charges?

  • From: Dave Curado
  • Date: Sun Jan 26 00:23:23 1997

Curious thing, the CEO of my company called me the other
day and was worried about who we were peering with.
It seems someone put a bug in his ear that the larger
providers were about to start charging some of the smaller
providers for bilateral peering.

I haven't heard anything about that at all... so either
a) the ceo is mistaken
b) I've missed some important annoucement recently

either is possible.

Has anyone else heard anything about this?

Thanks,
davec