Re: A New Spawning...

  • From: Bill Woodcock
  • Date: Sun Jan 19 16:12:17 1997

          Robert Mathews <mathews@gold.chem.hawaii.edu> writes:

        > For those of you who have not see this, I include the following
        > Bogus Messages Snarling the 'Net
        > http://techweb.cmp.com/cw/cwi/netnews/011397/news0117-4.html

        "For example, Viacom Inc. is working to ensure acceptable
         access-speed levels for its Web sites' visitors through special
         service arrangements with its ISP, Uunet..."

    Wow!  I wanna hire the UUnet sales guy that dreamed that up!  Wow.
    "Sign here, it'll make all your Internet access problems go away!"
    :-)

                             -Bill

bill woodcock woody@zocalo.net woody@nowhere.loopback.edu user@host.domain.com