Re: [NANOG] Bay Networks in bed with commie censors?

  • From: Craig Nordin
  • Date: Sun Jan 19 09:30:00 1997

When a sysop from world.std.com gets his network peed on by a spammer
this list was full of a bunch of people who did not even think the
discussion belonged here.  But when we are talking about politics,
the folk want to discuss it as if they are going to do something about
censorship in China.

Why not just say that PRC will do whatever it does, whatever
NANOG discusses and that NANOG will never get in the way.

Is the China issue more attractive -- or maybe just further away?

If you will not do anything about the issue, why not have this discussion
leave the list as well then?

Cheers!

--

Craig Nordin -- cnordin@vni.net  Virtual Networks  http://www.vni.net