Re: Bay Networks in bed with commie censors?

  • From: Matt Ranney
  • Date: Wed Jan 15 18:49:38 1997

Vadim Antonov writes...

[...]
> Some companies will do anything for a buck, though.
>
> How about boycotting their products in U.S. and other
> democratic countries?

So if a bunch of Commies came over to your office with a dump truck
full of money and said, "So comrade, we need IP networks that are the
fastest they can possibly be.  If we dump this in your lobby will you
help us?"

You'd say no?  What if they just bought a bunch of Cisco routers on
the open market without any special deal?  Should Cisco turn that
money away?
--
Matt Ranney - mjr@ranney.com

This is how I sign all my messages.