Re: UUCP node name information search.

  • From: Marc E. Hidalgo
  • Date: Wed Jan 15 13:36:57 1997

Alan,
You might want to post this request to the Multics Newsgroup
(*>comp.os.multics). If I were
still with Honeywell I know I could probably scarf up a tape or two
with the data...
that would be my first lead...
can be done... let me think more

Marc

disc: replied to NANOG to jog the memories of some of the older generation
;-)