Re: Filtering rules

  • From: Alvaro Retana
  • Date: Sun Jan 12 11:40:47 1997

On Sun, 12 Jan 1997, Avi Freedman wrote:

-> I think Peter @ AGIS announced a filter for /19s in "recent" space
-> at the last NANOG, but I don't recall the exact details.
->

Take a look at the slides from his presentation:

http://www.academ.com/nanog/oct1996/agis.html

Alvaro.

      .             .         | Alvaro Retana
      |             |         | Customer Support Engineer
     |||           |||        | Phone: +1 919 472 2061
.:|||||||||:...:|||||||||:.   | email:  alvaro@cisco.com
    cisco Systems, Inc.       | Technical Assistance Center (RTP,NC)