Re: Followup--lessons learned in a NANOG Context

  • From: Michael J. Diehn
  • Date: Tue Jan 07 12:33:32 1997

Howard,

Thank you for the excellent anlysis and comentary. I am one of the
NOC staffers at MindSpring and have already put your post onto our
internal discussion list (within our NOC) for review and comment.
Your analysis was timely and clear and it prompted me to take action
within our organization that may someday save a life. I believe
we'll be establishing procedures soon to deal with this stuff.

Thank you,
Michael Diehn

Michael J Diehn                -*-         mdiehn@mindspring.com
Network Management Engineer    -*-