Re: Thanks to all--medical emergency under control

  • From: ALAN DORN HETZEL JR
  • Date: Tue Jan 07 11:17:30 1997

I think the way we would handle privacy issues here is that if we received
such a request to locate one of our customers, we would pass the customers
location information directly to local law enforcement along with the
request we had received.  This way, the requestor cannot use such a claim
to learn private information of our customer, but yet our local cops could
provide assistance if it's really required...