Re: Thanks to all--medical emergency under control

  • From: Jon Zeeff
  • Date: Tue Jan 07 10:26:36 1997

I'd like to point out that such things can be an invasion of privacy.
While person A might claim that person B threatened to commit suicide,
it is possible that person A wants to locate person B for other,
not so good reasons.

This will happen if all one has to say is "suicide" and everyone will
ignore their normal privacy policies.