Re: It Continues...Sprint Is played the fool...

  • From: Tom Glover
  • Date: Sat Jan 04 09:49:51 1997

On Sat, 4 Jan 1997, Barry Shein wrote:

[snip]

> Pardon me but this has been going on three days and I'm getting
> awfully cranky and absolutely staggered at how eager people are to
> leap up and say "why bother us with this, it's not our problem!", it's
> kinda like dealing with dead people.

I have to concur with Barry in this. An excerpt from the NANOG charter
states:-

"Discuss specific implementation issues which require cooperation and
coordination among network service providers to ensure the stability of
overall service to the network users. "

I believe Barry's problem falls into this category.

--
Regards,
Tom