Re: NAP/ISP Saturation WAS: Re: Exchanges that matter...

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Fri Dec 20 01:36:02 1996

On Thu, 19 Dec 1996, Tony Li wrote:

>    Considering the general trend in other markets
>    towards cheaper, faster CPU's, I hope Cisco is
>    working on router rev's with far more CPU and
>    memory capacity at marginal price increase.
>
> See the 7500.

Hope that was a joke, the 7500 was not that big of a jump.

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   sales@netrail.net                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."               Matthew 6:34