Re: Nanog list uncharacteristically quiet?

  • From: Jeffrey Payne
  • Date: Sat Dec 14 18:47:03 1996

>On Sat, 14 Dec 1996, Mike Leber wrote:
>
>|} Has anybody collected stream duration data?  What does the distribution
>|} look like?  98% of streams last how long?  (I bet less than 5 minutes)
>|} I think something like this was brought up at the Ann Arbor NANOG.

Some folks from Ipsilon did an interesting paper on IP flow (stream?)
durations for ISMA in Feb...its at:
http://www.ipsilon.com/staff/pn/papers/isma96.html

-jp

Jeffrey Payne                                  Voice:206.674.2364
GM, Technical Operations                       FAX: 206.674.2696
Progressive Networks, Inc                      http://www.prognet.com