Re: Exchanges that matter...

  • From: Jim Dixon
  • Date: Fri Dec 06 16:54:30 1996

On Fri, 6 Dec 1996, Scott Huddle wrote:

> > > I think that what Alex really should say 'No'.  What he saying is
> > > that for Xara UK-sourced traffic is split like this:
> > > 	50%	is sent to UK peers at the LINX in London
> > > 	40%	goes to the USA
> > > 	10%	goes to dGIX in Stockholm
>
> Do you see symmetrical flows in and out of the country or do you
> see more inbound that outbound?

There is a third possibility, of course.  In our case we see more
outbound traffic towards the USA then inbound traffic from the USA,
because our UK customers have Web sites popular in the USA.

--
Jim Dixon                  VBCnet GB Ltd           http://www.vbc.net
tel +44 117 929 1316                             fax +44 117 927 2015