RE: Exchanges that matter...

  • From: Danny Stroud
  • Date: Thu Dec 05 19:25:10 1996

Thanks, this is fundamentally the argument I was trying to make. Obviously,
Wayne was much more articulate and does a better job.  Also, sorry about the
confusion on my email address. This is my personal box. See below for my true
identity. des
Danny E. Stroud
WNA, Inc.
9250  East Costilla Avenue, Suite 400