RE: Exchanges that matter...

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Thu Dec 05 11:43:36 1996

Could it be that private facilities are much easier to get things done in?
If only 3-4 networks are there, and you already want to exchange traffic
with each of these networks and you know you can start as HSSI between
them, and then add higher speed interfaces as needed in a few days not
weeks, why wouldn't you go?

I am thinking of the MCI CoLo in St. Louis, any facts are purely accidental.

-Deepak.