RE: Exchanges that matter...

  • From: Todd Graham Lewis
  • Date: Wed Dec 04 15:41:14 1996

On Wed, 4 Dec 1996, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:

> Three NAPs per continent is plenty to serve this
> purpose; anything over this is reckless.

Woops.  Three is a nice, round, theoretical number.  Five is fine.  Fifty
is highly questionable to my mind.  Thinking that more NAPs solves the
problem is just flat wrong.

Pardon me for my misstep here.

__
Todd Graham Lewis             Linux!                 Core Engineering
Mindspring Enterprises  tlewis@mindspring.com   (800) 719 4664, x2804