Re: audio/video again

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Sun Aug 04 09:42:26 1996

On Sun, 4 Aug 1996, Michael Dillon wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Aug 1996, Chris Caputo wrote:
>
> > It might be time for something like a "Bandwidth Conservation Society"
> > which serves as a watchdog group that pressures software publishers and
> > bandwidth users in general, to use the net wisely.  A BCS logo could be
> > given to those that pass certain criteria and customers/end-users could be
> > taught to look for such a logo.
>
> It's all their already.
>
> http://www.bcs.org

I can't believe I just posted that. Let's try again...

It's all there already.

http://www.infohiway.com/way/faster/

All you have to do is get them to add wasteful use of UDP to their agenda.

Michael Dillon                   -               ISP & Internet Consulting
Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: michael@memra.com