Re: Digital's XP

  • From: Stan Barber
  • Date: Wed Jul 17 20:24:04 1996

If I read this right, Digital is wanting to be a NAP operator, not an NSP.
Anyway, the URL for more information, http://www.ix.digital.com, does not
appear to work, so I am not sure what to believe.

--
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob@academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob