Re: 10/8 announced ?

  • From: Sean Doran
  • Date: Thu Jul 11 01:21:50 1996

Mutter.

We (Sprintlink) do not reject 1918 prefixes from ICM at
this time, nor do we (ICM) filter them from announcements from EBONE.

I'm sure that this will go away RSN with everyone involved
feeling pretty sheepish.

	Sean.

P.S.:
>"If we don't have enough IP space, we'll just make
>more..."

Well, it *was* local use, since we weren't exporting the
prefix to our external peers...  ;>